Outstanding properties of digital devices of DERMEDICS™
Digital professional aesthetic devices offered by DERMEDICS™ are probably the only one worldwide which are made with CORIAN®, an advanced composite of aluminium-tri-hydrate and acrylic (PMMA), the original solid surface material produced by DuPont™. High thermal and chemical resilience, and also high durability and strength of CORIAN®, given its soft touch effect, ensure invariable cleanliness of the white and guarantee perfect, long-lasting investment, even during intensive use of the equipment.
CORIAN® is an excellent choice for areas that must meet the most stringent regulatory standards:
- CORIAN® has been certified by an independent laboratory as a hygienic material according to the international norm DIN EN ISO 846.
- The hygienic performance of CORIAN® has also been certified by independent German organisation LGA QualiTest GmbH. A stringent range of tests assessing stability against bacteria and fungi ease of cleaning and design rating from a hygiene standpoint, showed that CORIAN® was superior to many conventional materials used in healthcare.
Unique assets thanks to CORIAN®
- Outstanding aesthetes qualities
- Aseptic and hygienic qualities
- Non-toxic and hypoallergic
- Prevents formation of bacteria and fungi
- Easy to disinfect and non-porous
- Extremely easy to clean and maintenance
- Soft and warm to touch (effect “soft touch”)
- Durable and resistant to intensive use
- Good thermal and chemical resistance
- Excellent long-term investment
- Creates more pleasant and efficient working environment
- Attractive and elegant look enhances the image of your beauty salon
Attractive and elegant aesthetic devices of DERMEDICS™ will improve the image of beauty salon by creating safe, professional and efficient working area.
Information about CORIAN® comes from marketing materials of DuPont™.